13 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hey Nina,

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

Would you be able to share your .story file for us to take a look at your setup and what you are seeing? If you cannot share here in the forums, you are welcome to share here privately.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Gareth!

Happy to lend a hand here. First, let me make sure I understand your setup.

• You have a slide that contains a MP4 video that is set to "Resume Saved State".
  • When the learner goes back to that slide, the video is stuck until the learner clicks or taps the video. Once the video begins playing again, it resumes where the learner left off.

Do it have it right? Also, are you using the most recent version of Storyline 360? To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.17.16188.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

Nina Ferrise

I am still having this issue with embedding the MP4 into a storyline 360 4 slide course. It's a 10 min video and takes a long time to open when I select view this scene or project. It eventually opens and works the way it should. The issue is when I publish it for the Review tool, and I open the course, so when I click the slide that the MP4 is on, it freezes and won't open.