Video Controls

Dec 10, 2013

Hi all,

Is it possible to change the colours/design of the video controls in Storyline?  It really doesn't go with my theme...

6 Replies
Rachel Craig

I was also wondering if there is a way to adjust the video controls within Storyline. I included a picture of what I am trying to adjust or fix. I'm not really using the Storyline Player, because I am creating classes for iPads on the Cornerstone OnDemand app, and would like to enlarge the play button.

Thank you!

Michael Hinze
Rachel Craig

I was also wondering if there is a way to adjust the video controls within Storyline. I included a picture of what I am trying to adjust or fix. I'm not really using the Storyline Player, because I am creating classes for iPads on the Cornerstone OnDemand app, and would like to enlarge the play button.

I may be wrong but on mobile devices, e.g. iPads, the default Storyline controls are replaced anyway with the default iOS video player controls. You can always create your own basic video controls to pause/play.

Rachel Craig

Hi, Michael!
While the iOS video player controls may show up on the Articulate Mobile app, they do not show up in Cornerstone's app. My company's using Cornerstone for its LMS. Is there a way to make the iOS controls appear when you have a video in your course? Does this mean there is no way to customize the video controls?

Also, in Cornerstone, the default Storyline player controls still appear and they are tiny. I actually use this sleek UI template and an invisible Storyline player that doesn't use the Storyline controls at all.

Thanks for replying so quickly!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.