Video in Storyline 360 Tips/guidelines
Hi, I'm beginning a new project in Storyline 360 which will include a lot of video clips. The last project I did in Storyline 2 with video, we had a lot of issue with the video freezing or taking too long to load. As a result, we had to resize the videos quite a bit to get them to play smoothly.
So for this project, I wanted to find out if there are general guidelines I should follow.
- Is there a max video size I should stay within?
- Should a clip not exceed a certain length?
- Is there an issue with multiple clips across different slides?
- Is there a limit to the length of multiple clips added together?
IE: Module should not contain more then 25 minutes of video total, even if it's spread across 5 slides.
- Does the placement of the videos matter? Will a video at the end of a module play better than a video in the beginning? Because it has more time to load?
My Story size will be 1024 x 576. The videos will be MP4s.
I appreciate any info from your personal experience, or if you can share any links to articles. Thanks!