Video preview won't show on timeline in Storyline 360

Apr 16, 2018

Hi, all --

I did a short demo (<5) via screen recording in Storyline 360 and am now going back and adding "pop-ups" via captions where necessary. After about 90 s, I am no longer seeing a preview of the where the video is on the stage; my cursor and screen just show the same, static shot no matter how far down the timeline I click.

I was able to preview the different segments of the video for the first 90 seconds or so.  I am not sure what changed but it's almost impossible for me now to add captions where they belong on the screen.

Any thoughts?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sydney,

I'm happy to help you get to the bottom of this! First, let's be sure you're using the latest update of Storyline 360.  To check, click the Help tab, then click About Storyline. You should see 3.14.15225.0 in the bottom-right corner. 

If you're already on the latest update, would you mind sending us a sample slide so we can get a better idea of what you're seeing? You can attach that file directly to this form. 

Be sure to let me know your case number so I can follow along!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.