Audio Not Playing

Jul 21, 2017

I recorded audio within Storyline, can see it (waves) but when I try to edit, I cannot hear it and when previewing, the files also cannot be heard.

I have tried different types (wav./mp3) no go. I tried opening the recorded file in Audacity and it played fine.  I took the wav file and exported it and inserted the file on my slide - still no go.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am on a Window's 10 machine, using Storyline 360 (online) and have not encountered this problem before. These are PowerPoint slides imported into Storyline integrating them with a timeline done in Storyline.  I am really pressed for time - this is a project due this weekend and I have a lot of slides that need audio added . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW - I have a video inserted in my project. The video plays fine but again no audio ARGH !!!!!

Further investigation - I moved the files to the web and can hear the audio -  I need to figure out why I cannot edit in Storyline - this makes for a very difficult and slow process if I cannot edit in Storyline. This just Storyline, I can hear and play and edit in Camtasia  and Captivate.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.