Auto advance to next slide with animations
Just received this question from a blog reader looking to combine animations with auto-advancing slides.
I was wondering, what is the best way to perform an animation and advance to the next slide?
Ideally I’d like the flow to be as follows:
- Open my overview slide and start my overview
- When I am ready go into detail, click on the first slide
- Have all sections of the overview except the detail fade away
- Have the detail section slide down to the bottom
- Automatically flip to the detail slide with a new set of bullet points.
Currently I have to click at step 2 and at step 5 so it isn’t seamless. Just curious to find out if that’s possible.