Free Mini-LMS to Download, Test SCORM Objects
If you are using Articulate (or similar authoring tools) to build e-learning content, and want to publish as SCORM and then test the functionality within an LMS, feel free to use this free mini-LMS.
To begin, click here: http://www.buybettertraining.com/Convergence-Training-Viewer.aspx
While publishing in Articulate Presenter, follow these few steps:
1. Click Publish (of course)
2. Click LMS tab
3. In the LMS pull-down, select SCORM 1.2
4. In Reporting and Tracking pull-down, select Reporting and then select either of the two options that end with "Fail" (either Passed/Failed or Completed/Failed)
5. Select Tracking and make a selection (Quiz or page views)
6. In Template pull-down, select Layout tab and click the Exit tab checkbox
9. Import into the LMS
While importing into the LMS:
1. Fill out the sign-in data (this information stays within the application and is not returned to us)
2. Click the Import Course button
Let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we hope this proves helpful for some.
p.s. For more information on this Convergence Training Viewer LMS for small businesses, click here: http://www.convergencetraining.com/convergence-training-viewer-lms.aspx