Google Charts / Web Object Issue
Oct 05, 2017
The best way I could describe the issue was by video (see below) but here is the synopsis:
I want to use the google charts functionality in a StoryLine file so I created an html file to:
- get variables from StoryLine and
I added the file as a web-object in my SL file, published it, and loaded it to our LMS for testing.
The chart displays fine but only IF I haven't changed the values from the default values stored in the variables. If I change the values (which is what I want users to be able to do), the chart reloads incorrectly. If I then refresh the page and, in doing so, tell StoryLine to resume where I left off, the chart reloads with the new values. I can't determine the timing or triggering work around that I need to adjust for this.