help on a filtered world map
Dear user community,
I'm looking for some advice on on a filtered world map I'm trying to create. The idea is that the map shows several places, which can be filtered to either show or hide by applying different categorical filters (type of law in this case).
I'm looking for help on the following issues:
With regards to the legenda:
- all filters should show "selected" as initial state
- when deselecting any of the 6 lower filters, the "all filter" should automatically tick "normal"
- conversely, when selecting all of the lower 6 filters, the "all filter" should automatically tick "selected"
- with all filters selected, when deselecting any of the six lower filters, the all filter should automatically deselect or tick "normal" too.
- when selecting the the all filter, all of the six lower filters should automatically tick selected.
With regards to map and the marks themselves:
- what would be the most efficient way to make sure that I can overlay the different places connected to the different filters? I can not use images in layers unfortunately, considering the fact that the markers should retain functionality towards lightboxes.
- The marked places should disappear and re-appear based on the filters that are selected. I can get them to disappear (trigger them to hidden), but cannot automatically get them to re-appear when the filter is deselected again. (I've found this thread that discusses something similar, but can't get it to work in my file).