Seeking Contract Multimedia/E-Learning Developers
Sep 09, 2013
The Sunrun Training Team is seeking talented multimedia/e-learning developers to help create online and mobile training materials that combine text, graphics, animation, audio, and video.
In this contract position, you will work with our senior instructional designer to build dynamic, interactive e-learning modules from storyboards and other instructional design resources. If you are a creative designer and detail-oriented developer seeking freelance project work, send us a cover letter, your resume, and samples of your work.
Who We Are
Sunrun is on a mission to make solar energy affordable and ubiquitous. We help people upgrade their homes to solar energy without the large upfront costs. Instead, we install our solar facilities on homeowners’ roofs, and sell them electricity that the systems produce. We guarantee electricity production; if anything breaks or needs repair, we fix it.
· Design e-learning templates and frameworks for web and mobile delivery
· Develop e-learning modules and screencast videos from storyboards, scripts, and other instructional design documents
· Create graphics, animations, videos, and other visual elements using our brand/style guidelines
· Integrate and edit audio voiceover, sound, and music to enhance e-learning
· QA all aspects of an e-learning module (text, content, interactivity, functionality)
· Troubleshoot and test multimedia formats for SCORM/LMS, PC, Mac, and web delivery
· Recommend other e-learning development tools, templates, and platforms as needed
· Work with our instructional designer to verify project requirements, scope, milestones, deliverables, and deadlines
· 3+ years of experience in e-learning development, graphic design, video, animation, and audio production for web and mobile delivery
· Minimum B.A. in multimedia design, instructional design/technology, or related field
· Proven expertise in Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, SCORM, HTML5, Flash, and Adobe Creative Suite
· A great design eye that pays close attention to layout and detail
· Ability to troubleshoot technical delivery issues across multiple platforms and devices
· Aptitude to learn new authoring tools and techniques as needed
· Working knowledge of instructional design, development, and delivery methodologies
· Ability to work independently and manage projects from creation to deployment
· Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
The following are required to be considered:
· Sample screencast videos
· E-Learning Course examples
Apply directly to our Careers page at:
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.