Selling your courses
I am curious about how many people design their own courses and then sell them? I work for an organisation and develop internal courses but I would like to eventually design my own courses and sell them. I was wondering what people's processes are. Here are some random questions:
- Do you sell it as a once off package or a yearly subscription (if subscription how do you track it)?
- Or do you have your own LMS and take enrolments?
- If the organisation doesn't have an LMS but there are quizzes that they want to track, what do you do? Help them set up one? Just print results?
- How do you manage customisation for different clients? Track the files, changes, updates etc?
- How do you transfer the final files to the client if you are in a different city?
Any other info would be great! I'm sure there must be people out there who are doing something like this and I just thought I'd start gathering ideas!