Storyline 360 error: Picture shape doesnt change to the shape I selected after publish

Feb 17, 2017

hi,

When selected, I have changed the picture shape and outline for my multiple choice button to a white circle, but when i preview it, it shows a white square instead. Any ideas?

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing a copy of your file here. It was easy to see the issue in that file, so I've logged it as a possible software bug.  

From here, I’ll meet with my team to take a closer look so we can determine next steps. Sometimes my team catches errors in my logic and we don’t have a bug after all. Of course, if that’s the case, I’ll let you know!  In the meantime, I did find that if I inserted the image into the selected state directly and modified the shape there - that one would work. So hopefully you can use that as a workaround!

I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update on this issue. Thanks so much again for letting us know about this, and I’m sorry if it’s slowing you down.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi John,

Good news! We fixed the issue you reported where:

Using the "change picture shape" on an object in the selected state doesn't change the picture in preview/publish

Be sure to install the latest Storyline 360 update to take advantage of all the recent features and fixes. 

If the problem happens again, please record a Peek 360 screencast for me, and I'll be happy to help or you can always work directly with our support engineers here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.