Suppressing Feedback on quizzes in 360

May 09, 2018

Hi out there,

I have quite a long quiz and in this case I would like to suppress the feedback. I can do it at the slide level, but I'm not sure how to apply to all in one go. This question was answered quite a few years ago, but I need a more recent response please. 

3 Replies
liz armstrong

Thanks David. Yes I looked at this because I thought that doing anything to all the feedback slides would have to be contained in the master slide view. I was looking for something akin to the old Quiz Properties function in Quizmaker, but I can't seem to see it here. I'll put on my new glasses and try again. Many thanks for your reply.

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Liz!

In Storyline, you can adjust the feedback setting on each question to No Feedback, but you would need to do that on a slide-by-slide basis. 

I know you mentioned you're working with a large number of quiz questions, so hopefully other folks in the community can share a creative workaround that will help you achieve your goal in a few easy steps. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.