Survey Questions

Sep 21, 2016

Hi all, I am adding just one slide at the end of my project with 4 survey questions and I have used one of the templates. The trigger that defaults is Submit and when I tested in my LMS, nothing happens after I click Submit.

Should there be a different trigger? How do I get the results?

Thank you!

4 Replies
Trina Rimmer

Hi Joey. Have you included a results slide to submit the survey responses? A results slide is necessary for sending reporting and tracking information to your LMS. 

If you've got a results slide in place, you've configured that slide for reporting/tracking in Storyline, and you're still not seeing survey responses captured by your LMS, you might want to try testing your course in SCORM Cloud. I've heard from others that the success of capturing and reporting survey results varies from LMS to LMS so testing in SCORM Cloud could help you pinpoint the problem. Here's an article (with video) that walks through how to troubleshoot with SCORM Cloud.

If you find this issue occurs in SCORM Cloud, we could take a closer look at what might be going on. And if you can't replicate the issue in SCORM Cloud, that would tend to point to the LMS side of the equation.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.