Text and More Text
I'm starting a new module that relies on a large of amount of text description from various policies, etc. The audience is used to reading a great deal of text via Word, etc. on line but this module will attempt to sort of do the Reader's Digest version. Always get great ideas from the community so looking for ideas on managing the amount of text per slide. It's always a fine line between creating the module vs. just passing a link to the actual document(s), but for text slides specifically (and aside from bullet points), suggestions on:
- No. of words, etc. per slide
- Would column approach, like a newspaper, say 2 columns work?
- Font size - we tend to use Verdana
- Stay in full screen vs. toggle mode
- Use a document as a Web object within module and then focus slides on summary or key points
Appreciate thoughts from those that tend to use or deal with text intensive slides.