Forum Discussion

RyanPratta-b0f8
Community Member
3 hours ago

Error in Rise

Is anyone experiencing an error in Rise when uploading a video? 10/24/2024

• YES! I've tried three separate video's and none of them will upload into the MP4 Multimedia block in Rise 360 today --- usually it works fine. Rise gives a "Processing failed. Please check the file and try again." error in red text. The articulate status pages show everything is working 99.5 so I'm unclear what the issue may be. Any suggestions?

ChristaNovel637
      Community Member

Joanne, this is what I got from my ticket:
      Our engineering team has been informed and is now fixing the issue. I'll let you know as soon as we have more information.

For now, we found that removing the spaces in the video's filename helps.

• Yes, and unfortunately this is an emergency for us. We were working under a crazy tight deadline to get training out for a huge system that is critical to our company. It all has to be released by tomorrow, F, 10/25, and we can't load any of the videos we've been working all night to make to Rise. 

• YES - I just got on here to see what I'm doing wrong... sounds like it's not me, it's Rise. Hope they fix it soon.

• Same. I understand things happen. Would like an ETA of when it'll be corrected. 

• I'm. For the last hour, I've been unable to upload videos onto any file in Rise. I have already checked the Internet and file size; the file plays on my PC, so I restarted it and used a new file. Nothing works, and by process of elimination, it most likely is the application.