Forum Discussion

MattCosentino
Community Member
2 years ago

Error when loading some courses on our LMS platform

Most of the courses built with Rise are working on the platform, but a few of them are failing to load. Here is the error that is being reported in Chrome:

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'id')

Here is the line that the error is being thrown at in main.bundle.js:

return Ci()("id", n.id, Bl()(Gn()("lessonsOnly", t)))

n is apparently a lesson it's trying to load, but it's null.

Strangely, if I run the course in cloud.scorm.com, it loads fine and it doesn't even run through this line of code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out to our Articulate support team.  I can see that your ticket has been resolved by figuring out that the suspend data is the culprit (based on the scorm logs).  We're here if you have any follow-up questions.

GeoffreyVanWyk
      Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue. Could you please share what was wrong with the suspend data?

• Hi Geoffrey,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. From looking at Matt's case, it appears when they enabled debug mode, there was a warning about the suspend data version not matching the manifest version. After erasing the suspended data, the course loaded successfully.

Please try these steps to troubleshoot your LMS. If the issue persists, I'd like to connect you with one of our talented Support Engineers to investigate further! You can submit a support case here!

• Thanks, Kelly! I will try that. Previously I only enabled debugging in the LMS, not in the SCORM.