Forum Discussion

KrystynaMail339
Community Member
7 months ago

Formatting issues with SCORM file

I've had some feedback from learners that some of the formatting in the Rise course I created was displaying strangely. I exported the SCORM file and added it to the LMS so this is what it was tested from. Not everyone had the same issue.

So I'm just trying to pinpoint if it's:

• The LMS
  • The SCORM file
  • The Browser
  • Learners screen sizes

Has anyone encountered similar issues? 
I've attached screenshots of the issues

• Hello Krystyna,

Happy to help!

The best way to determine if your LMS causes the behavior is to test how your course will behave in a different LMS. SCORM Cloud is an LMS that we recommend for this purpose, and you can find instructions on how to upload your course there here.

You'll also want to test your course links using different browsers. This additional test will help determine if the issue is happening on just one browser or all of them. 

If you are able to replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.

• Hello Krystyna,

Happy to help!

The best way to determine if your LMS causes the behavior is to test how your course will behave in a different LMS. SCORM Cloud is an LMS that we recommend for this purpose, and you can find instructions on how to upload your course there here.

You'll also want to test your course links using different browsers. This additional test will help determine if the issue is happening on just one browser or all of them. 

If you are able to replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.

• Hello Krystyna,

Happy to help!

• Hello Krystyna,

Happy to help!

• Hello Krystyna,

Happy to help!