Forum Discussion

NaynaValand-c2a
Community Member
2 years ago

Preview keeps hanging

I have created several quizzes in Articulate Storyline 3 which were previewing fine but now they are not previewing. I get a blank screen with a circle like it's loading but nothing happens. I've tried it with several files but same thing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Articulate but no luck. Any advice appreciated.

• Hi Nayna!

Sorry to hear that you've been running into trouble when previewing a course in Storyline 3. I'd be happy to help figure out what could be causing that!

I have some follow-up questions to help me understand what you are experiencing a little better:

If still unsuccessful, I'd like to connect you with one of our talented support engineers so they can investigate what's going on. You can reach them here!

• Hi Steven,
    Thanks for your help. I am working on my local c:\ drive for the projects. I've tried the Storyline repair but this hasn't resolved the issue. I will submit a support case from the link you provided.
    Thanks

StevenBenassi
      Staff

Hi Nayna!

Thanks for following up and sharing the feedback! Great call on submitting a support case!

I see that my colleague Philam has picked it up. You're in excellent hands working with him! It looks like Philam replied to your e-mail with some feedback after testing your file.

We'll continue this conversation over in your support case.