Forum Discussion

LindsayHunt-0c5
Community Member
23 days ago

Rise Progress issues

Hi all, I have published a Rise course on to our LMS. I gave the course to our LMS host in xAPI (as requested by them). We are now experiencing this issue: when a learner leaves the course not all of their progress is tracked and retained for when they come back to the course. In fact, it stops at one particular lesson. That particular page (lesson) and all subsequent pages don't retain their "complete" status in the upper left have corner of the course after you close the course. If you skip the page altogether and continue on with the course it is not an issue, the course progress tracks, except for that one skipped lesson. 

This seems so strange! Anyone encountered something like this?

• Hello Lindsay,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I'd recommend testing your course in SCORM Cloud to isolate if the behavior is LMS-specific. We're not seeing reports from other users about issues with the progress bar, so testing in a different environment will be super helpful in identifying the cause. 

If you can replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, please open a case with our support team here so we can troubleshoot your course to see what's happening. 

LindsayHunt-0c5
      Community Member

Hi Jose,

Thanks so much for this. I went through this process and it looks like it is NOT an issue with the course (issue didn't replicate in SCORM Cloud). It must be LMS-specific. Working with the LMS host to figure this out. I appreciate the prompt and helpful response!