Forum Discussion

VilhelmSkjrpe
Community Member
4 years ago

Something went wrong

We are several authors experiencing errors (see attached image) in Rise. This has persited since yesterday - several times a day. It seems to happen randomly; while editing text and importing images.

Also, several times, we get the "Your connection is not private" and cannot access Rise at all. Trying some minutes later - and we're in.

Kind regards, Vilhelm

• Hi there, Vilhelm. I'm sorry your team is having trouble! We're going to get in touch with you via email so we can start helping right away. 

• I have been having the same issue. I get ten minutes into course development and then receive the same error. I have tried multiple browsers, closing the browser, performing a restart and continue receiving the error. This impacted my course review with business partners yesterday, as well. So frustrating! 

CNavarro
      Former Staff

Hi Julia,

I am really sorry about your review with the business partners. I created a case for you with our Support Engineers; you should hear from them soon.

• I'm having trouble publishing to Review 360 from Rise, I can with some files but not this one. Not sure why. I sent an email to support.

RadhikaDhawan
    Community Member

I am experiencing the same issues. few seconds into editing the article and it says 'Something went wrong'. It is really affecting my work. Please help

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi Radhika,  

I'm sorry to hear you're getting a 'Something went wrong' error message. If you're still seeing this issue, please try logging out of Rise, then try to clear your browser cache.

If the error persists, please open a support case using this form, and one of our customer support engineers will reach out to you directly and help you troubleshoot this issue.

• We're experiencing the "something went wrong" now as well on one of our Rise courses. Was there ever a fix to the problems mentioned above?

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Kimberly! Yesterday we had an outage and it was resolved on the same day.  All functionality has been returned to normal. Can you try to access Rise again to check if you're still getting the error?

KimberlyLoughli
        Community Member

This error message was new to us TODAY 6/14/23. It was working in morning - not in afternoon - but we just checked this evening and were able to open the troubled course again.

• I'm having similar problems.  Having to log in frequently to Rise.  And I can't open Review from the desktop app.  I can publish a file to Review, and can view the file, but I can't log in to Review so I'm unable to manage feedback comments.  None of these are showstoppers, but these issues are certainly slowing me down and making it harder to work.

hazelB
      Staff

Hi Alison! So sorry to hear that you need to frequently login to Rise and you can't open up Review to manage comments.

If clearing your browser cache does not work, and you still continuously encounter these challenges, please open a support case using this form. One of our technical support engineers will assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

AlisonWoodage-d
        Community Member

I've cleared my cache and this issue is still occurring.  I'm just about to go on leave - if it's still happening on my return I'll submit a case.

AndreOrdonio
    Community Member

Hi. I’m also experiencing the same error: “Something went wrong”

please help

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hello Andre,

I wanted to check if you're still seeing the same: “Something went wrong” error message. If so, please try the following:

1. Clear your browser's cache and reboot your computer.
      2. Open the course on a different browser.
      3. Try opening the course using an incognito or private window.
      4. Ensure that your browsers are updated.
      5. Try using a different internet connection.

If the error persists, please open a support case using this form, and one of our customer support engineers will be in touch to help you resolve the issue.