Forum Discussion

Will_Findlay
Community Member
5 years ago

Unbundled version of Rise?

I am working with someone in our organization who is looking at a very similar web-based authoring tool to Rise. I am trying to persuade him to use Rise instead. However, I suspect he is really only interested in a web-based authoring tool and paying more for additional applications is not a selling point.

Any chance that some day Rise will be available for purchase independently from the other Articulate 360 apps? In my case, I use most of the bundled tools in Articulate 360 and find A LOT of value in a bundle. But for more "casual" authors, I can see how they would just want Rise. 

Will_Findlay
    Community Member

Also, I am familiar with Rise.com, but in this case we do have an LMS, so he only needs the authoring tool.

• Hi, Will. We don't have plans to separate Rise 360 from the apps in Articulate 360.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Our organization only uses Rise in conjunction with a LMS.

We have no use for any of the other apps, but we are paying for them.

A Rise only subscription would certainly be of interest to us.

hkanstrm
    Community Member

A rise only subscription, with a competitive price tag, would be a game changer in the number of licenses to aquire. So +1 

However, the user and course management system has to be updated to handle more users and courses. The system today is not up to that task.