Articulate 360 Publishing Error

Dec 19, 2016

Hi

I am trying to publish to Articulate 360, using SL, and keep getting an internet connection error?  I have published using the HTML5/Flash setting then tried the Flash/HTML 5 setting.  I have successfully published 3 other courses to 360 with no issues so I am confused as to why this is now occurring????  See error message attached.

Cheers K :)

3 Replies
Justin Grenier

Good Morning, Kerry!

If you try to publish again with a quick example course today, does it still fail?  If so, there may have been a change to your network environment, and you may want to ask your IT folks to take a look at this document and see what might be preventing Storyline 360 from seeing Articulate Review.

If the problem doesn't occur with an example course but persists with the course you had a problem with yesterday, here's a secure form where you can privately send us a copy of your .story project file.  I'd like to see if we can figure out what kind of content-specific problem we might be having.

Thanks!

Kerry Rasmussen

Hi Justin

I think I've worked out what has happened....  each time there is an update to be installed I seem to run into trouble with Studio not updating and then other functionality issues appear in other applications (no one is the same when this occurs)  I have had great support from you guys but each time it involves uninstalling,running an EXE file to clean it out, then re-installing all over again.  I hope this is fixed soon so it can be a seamless transition with updates occurring :)

Justin Grenier

I'm sorry for the trouble, Kerry.

In looking at your Case # 00969376, it looks like the cleanup script we sent may have been more aggressive than necessary, and I suspect that a quick repair would have solved the problem.

Having said that, you shouldn't need to repair your software after every update, and if that problem continues, we want to know about it.

Please also let us know if you have any other trouble publishing to Articulate Review, and have a great night!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.