Can't upload from Storyline to Review 360, can't upload zipped file to Review 360

Mar 12, 2024

I have tried several ways to get this to work and have had no success. It has worked in the past but has not worked for over a week. I get an error saying, "There was an error when publishing your course to Review 360. Please check your internet connection and try again." I have tried saving for manual upload, taking special care to ensure the file was saved locally, but I get the error saying, "Sorry, the file you selected is not a supported file type." Ironically, I can upload to Review 360 from Presenter using PowerPoint, as long as the file is saved locally (not on One Drive). I have reset my router and even reset it to factory settings. I am at a loss. Please help! Thank you!

3 Replies
Eric Santos

Hello Susanne,

I'm sorry for the trouble publishing to Review 360; I'm happy to help! I appreciate the troubleshooting you've already done.

Please try running these steps to fix possible installation issues. If the problem persists, could I have you connect with us in a case so we can determine what's happening? We'll reach out soon after we hear from you.