Cant publish to review 360

Jan 20, 2023

Hi, I have been trying for several days to publish two separate modules to review 360 and keep getting the message ' an error has occurred. Check your internet connection'. We have tried different networks, different users, restarting the program and laptop and still cannot get the function to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? 

Thanks

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Kirsty,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this error. 

We are currently tracking a known issue that causes an error when publishing a course if the title of the course ends with a white space or an ellipsis. 

I'd like to ask a few questions to verify if you are being affected by this bug:

• Are you able to publish a blank newly created Storyline 360 project file?
  • If you edit the title of the courses that you are trying to publish so that they do not contain a space at the end, does publishing work?
  • Does your organization allow connections to Articulate 360's endpoints

Additionally, would you be willing to share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening? We'll delete it when we're done testing!

Looking forward to your response! 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Kirsty,

Thanks for sharing your project file. 

I can confirm that I was able to publish it on my end without any issues. Here's a link to the published output of your course. 

Since the issue appears to be isolated to your organization, try the following to see if they help: 

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here for further assistance.