Changing who gets notified when comments are added to a Review 360 course

May 20, 2021

Wondering if there is a way to change who gets notified when comments are added to a Review 360 course. Is it possible for more than one team member to receive notifications? Or can I transfer notifications to another team member? Asking because my team often collaborates on projects and sometimes the development of the module is transferred to another team member. Would be nice for that person to directly receive notifications rather than my forwarding new notifications to them.

3 Replies
Becca Levan

Hello Scott, and thanks for reaching out!

Great questions, and I’m happy to provide some insight!

Reviewers with an Articulate ID can easily subscribe to projects and change notification settings. They can create a free account here if they don’t already have one. 

Here's an article with details on that process along with additional helpful info:

Tim Waldron

Hi, I have run into the same issue. Is there an admin panel to set up master settings for the default amount of e-mails received by customers? 

As far as I gather every single participant has to individually change their e-mail settings themselves, because the default is set to maximum frequency. 

Is there a way to change the default setting for all users to "Daily" reminders with only "your activity" instead?