Rise Review 360 Comments Aren't Firing off Emails to Course Author When There Are New Comments for a Previously Commented Issue.

Jan 10, 2023

Good morning,
I have a question about the Rise Review commenting feature. I noticed that as the course author, I receive email notification for a comment pertaining to a comment in Rise Review. What I'm not receiving are email notifications for multiple comments for the same issue. 

For example:

1. I'm notified by email the first time an edit needs to be completed by me (as course author). I look at the comment and need clarification from the reviewer.
2. I skype or email the reviewer and ask for clarification.
3. The reviewer replies to the Review 360 comment and provides clarification (replying to the same comment in Review).
3. I don't receive an email notification from Rise Review informing me that clarification has been provided. 

I work on several Rise courses at one time. 

Question:
Is there a way to set this up so that I (as course author) get email notifications for all comments received in Review (even multiple comments for the same issue), or is there a set a number of emails that authors receive per issue?

2 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Linda, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Do you have your project notifications set to 'All Activity' as explained in this article?

If you already have that option selected, you can reach out to our support team here to create a case so we can take a closer look at what's happening.