Review 360 notifications

Mar 03, 2021

Hello, I was wondering if as an admin if there was a way to disable reviewers notifications. Meaning even if someone replies to their comment in Review 360 they will not receive an email notification.

6 Replies
Becca Levan

Hello Keri-Lyn, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. ⭐️

Appreciate you stopping by, and great question!

Right now, there isn’t a way for content owners to manage reviewers’ notifications. Only reviewers who have an Articulate ID can change the frequency of email notifications at this time.

We’re actively tracking requests for improving the notification setting, so I’m happy to share your note with the right team! Here's a look into how we prioritize such ideas—we’ll pop back in here to notify you of any changes!

Danny Cole

I would like to add my +1 to this feature. I get my clients to provide feedback via Review360, but then post what changes I make to every feedback before changing the status to resolved. I have found this works well with clients that need a bit of hand-holding as I can work through any yet unresolved feedback and then easily step them through all of the changes made by changing the view back to Show All Comments to show them that all their feedback has been valuable and actioned. The problem is that if I turn off Notifications it only stops ME getting emails, my clients still get every email of my changes (replies) and without Articulate accounts themselves, they cannot turn this feature off.

Karen Bigham

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at multiple threads regarding this request, and I'd like to add another +1 to this party convo or request count. 

I have reviewers making translation suggestions to edit in Review360 (in multiple languages), and I'd like to add a note to their comments regarding their suggestions (NOT a conversation with them and NOT notifying them, just a note to myself about the translated text).    

As the manager of the review360 process for my stakeholders & reviewers, it makes more sense for me to have the control over notification settings instead of telling someone else how to manage their email notifications from Articulate.

I have not seen any updates regarding this requested feature. Please let me know if I am incorrect. Thank you!

Eric Santos

Hello Karen,

Thanks for adding your voice to this request. What you shared is a good use case for managing notifications or feedback in Review 360! I’ve added your comments to the feature report. It has yet to reach our feature roadmap, but we’ll update this discussion if anything changes.

Enjoy your weekend ahead!