Review 360 emails are driving my SMEs Crazy

Oct 27, 2021

Hi 

How do I turn off emails for my SMEs? They are saying they are getting Spammed with emails.

They only want notifications if someone uses the @ command.

I however want all notifications.

Ive looked at these: 

https://community.articulate.com/series/review-360/articles/how-stakeholders-review-projects-in-review-360

https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-Review-How-to-Subscribe-to-Comments-and-Mute-Notifications-for-Individual-Projects

and am not finding the answer

please help

thank you

8 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Melissa!

By default, all reviewers receive instant email notifications when someone replies to their comments or @mentions them. (The project owner receives email notifications for all comments.) The good news is you can manage your subscriptions and notifications by signing in with an Articulate ID, which is a great reason to create a free account if you don’t already have one.

Have your SMEs signed up for a free account to manage their email preferences?

Daniela Slater

Actually, I just posted a comment and forgot about this one started by Melissa.  What if I create the Articulate ID for my SMEs and just set it so it will Mute notifications. I assume they will now have to log in each time or will they still have to if I use the Share feature?  Will it already be muted from previous or if they have to log in each time, would they have to mute it each time?

They are often senior management; I want to make it easy for them as possible.

Daniela Slater

Hi,

Yes, this got sorted out already.

Thanks,
Dani

Internal

If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from TD Bank Group, please click here or go to the following web address: www.td.com/tdoptout
Si vous souhaitez vous désabonner des messages électroniques de nature commerciale envoyés par Groupe Banque TD veuillez cliquer ici ou vous rendre à l'adresse www.td.com/tddesab

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis