Comments in Review vs Feedback View

May 04, 2023

Hi,  when I'm reviewing comments for my microlearning course on the review view, all of the comments on the right side of the screen are not associated with the content on the left of the screen.  I only see screen specific comments if I'm on the Feedback review but that view only contains a thumbnail of the content and it too small.  If I click on the thumbnail, then it does get bigger but I can no longer see the comment!  Is there a view setting that I'm missing?  It seems like the comments should be next to the content.  Thanks!  Brenda

3 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Brenda, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes Community! So glad you're here! 🥳

When in Review and Feedback views, what you're seeing is expected behavior. Here is an article that explains this in further detail

(In the Review Tab, comments are lesson-specific, so the comments in the sidebar change as you switch lessons

The feedback tab lets you see all comments for a Review 360 item on one screen. Each thread has a screenshot so you can see exactly how the content looked when the first comment in the thread was posted. These screenshots help you see feedback in context so you know what changes need to be made. Click the screenshots to zoom in and out.)

If, after double-checking and you are still not seeing this, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your Review link to see if there is any strange behavior happening on your end! Feel free to share in this thread or privately in a support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!