"Computer Seems to Be offline" error

Apr 15, 2023

Hey everyone,

I have a client who review content in Review 360 and has recently (in the last month) had trouble with this error popping up and not being able to fix it. He has tried different browsers, restarted his computer and still gets the message. His internet connection is fine and sometimes will take hours before it will connect. Any suggestions on how to help?

5 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hi Joel, 

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear your client is having difficulty when viewing your content in Review 360. I have created a support case on your behalf. One of our talented Support Engineers will be in touch shortly via email to discuss this further. Thanks for your patience. 

Have a great start to your week! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Stephanie!

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue as well! I see that you've already opened a support case and connected with my colleague Swapnil. You're in great hands!

It looks like Swapnil replied to your e-mail with some troubleshooting steps. I'd recommend testing those out to see if that does the trick.

We'll continue this conversation in your support case!

Adam Trosper

Any chance that those troubleshooting steps could be posted here to this forum?  Or better yet, to an article? 

Our team has had multiple clients report this issue more and more frequently over the past few months and it would be nice to be able to point them to some resource (or provide troubleshooting steps to them) when it happens.