Customizable link in Review 360

May 26, 2022

Hello Articulate Partners-

Is there a way to customize the review link in Review 360?   I have lots of courses and the same set of reviewers, which makes it difficult for them to determine which courses they have reviewed and which ones they haven't.  I don't see a way to do this.

It would be most helpful to be able to customize the links to include the title of the course for them.

Is this possible?  Please and thank you!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Matt!

The URLs of Review 360 courses are currently automatically generated, and there isn't any way to customize them to contain custom names. This does however, sound like a great feature to have, so I went ahead and file this as a feature request on your behalf. Here's a quick glance at how we handle feature requests

One alternative that you can try is to use use a custom URL shortener to create short links that are branded to with your organization's domain that redirect to your courses. I'm not very familiar with URL shorteners, but if some of them offer the ability to customize the entire URL, then you should be able to use their service with your Review 360 links.