Export Project from Review 360

Sep 30, 2019

Okay, so I made a big mistake. I published my project to Review 360, but apparently forgot to actually save the project in Articulate or onto my computer. I can't find the files anywhere. Is there a way to get the project from Review back to Storyline so that I can still edit it?

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Marina and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

There is not a project version of your file included in the published output.

There may still be a working version of your project in your temp files. Here's how to check:

1. Open this folder in Windows Explorer: %appdata%\Articulate\Storyline
  2. Scan the contents of this folder for a file that starts with the name of your project. If you find one, copy it to your desktop. If you find more than one, copy the latest version to your desktop.
  3. Change the file extension of the copy on your desktop from *.tmp to *.story.
  4. Double-click the file to open it in Storyline.
John Morgan

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for asking about Review 360! Review 360 is a web application for collaborating with people on e-learning projects.

• After viewing your course in Rise 360, go to the Review menu to view your course as others would view your course in Review 360 by clicking "View in Review 360". From there you can share your course with others in the Share menu. 
  • To export your course, go to the Export menu in Rise 360. There you will have the option to export to LMS, PDF, or Web.

Even if you chose to view your course in Review 360, your course should in Rise 360. It would be located on the Rise 360 Dashboard.

Here are some articles with more information on Review 360!

I hope this helps!