File name too long for publishing to Articulate Review

May 17, 2017

I am having some difficulty publishing some files to Articulate Review.  They two sets of elearning files that are only 10 minutes long.  They all contain similar content, based in ppt with animation and audio in .wav files imported.  Some of them go right in to Articulate Review, but two do not.  For the life of me I cannot figure out why.  The file name is not too long and they are stored in My Documents/My Articulate Projects.  Is there a way I can find if there is some element that is making the file name "too big?"  Grrrr.  

Thanks, 

Michelle

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Absolutely, Michelle! 

It looks like you might have sent me a published output. Can you send me an Articulate Package instead? Here's how:

1. Do one of the following, depending on your version of PowerPoint:
    • PowerPoint 2013 or 2016: Go to the File tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click Share, and choose Articulate Package.
    • PowerPoint 2010: Go to the File tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, click Save & Send, and choose Articulate Package.
  2. When the Articulate Presenter Package window appears, choose a Package Location. By default, the zip file will be created in the same location where your PowerPoint file is stored, but you can change it. Just click the ellipsis (...) button and browse to a different folder.
  3. Modify any of the optional Package Notes and click Create Package.
  4. When the Publish Successful window appears, you'll have an option to open the folder where the zip file was created. Click Close when you're done.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.