How can stakeholders quickly review changes made based on their comments in Review 360?

Feb 06, 2024

Good day everyone! Here's a quick inquiry.

Stakeholders have already reviewed my training and asked for some minor changes through comments in Review 360. I've already made the changes, but they need to go through all the training again to check if those particular changes are already done.

Is there a way for them to go straight to the specific slide where they can review if the change was done?

From the feedback section, I can only see the comments they made and an image of the slide before I made the change and resolved the comment. It would be most helpful if they could easily review the changes, without having to go through the entire training again.

4 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Digital Trainer, 

Happy to chime in! 

There isn't a way to review changes made to a new version of a published course in Review 360 but I can confirm that we're monitoring requests for this capability. I've updated our report to include your vote so we can notify you as soon as there are any new updates. Here's a peek into how we manage such ideas!

DeeDee Okamoto

Please add me to this request.  I feel like they used to have this capability, but now, they don't. My client gets tired of having to go through the course whenever there's a small change. It would make things go a lot faster if we didn't have to always get on a zoom call for them to see these types of quick changes.