Review Comments All Grouped Together

Nov 19, 2018

Hello,

Within the past week I've noticed that the comments left in Review are no longer separated by the lesson which they came from - they are all lumped together under "Course Overview".

Is there a way to fix this or is it a permanent change you've made to the system?

This makes it difficult for developer's to go back and make changes since it doesn't list the lesson where the comment was made. We have to dig through the entire course to find the lesson/block that the comment is referencing.

It also makes it hard for others to review the course because all of the comments are displayed on the sidebar at once, instead of the ones in a particular lesson. We have multiple reviewers go over the courses and they are leaving duplicate comments for the same issues because they can't see that a comment has already been left.

Please advise, thanks for your time.

19 Replies
Gary Shockley

Hello, this behavior has returned. Well, for me, it is the first time experiencing this. Just earlier this week, I was able to see comments singled out; now they are all grouped together and it is very difficult to follow and make my edits. Can this be fix in a timely fashion? Well, I just read the previous reply to another comment and it looks like i am going to be stuck with the current comment structure. However, I am getting ready to send this out for a much larger scale review and having them all grouped together is not going to be good for making edits. Please help before the review starts.

Thank you!

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Gary and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are running into when using Review 360.

The original issue posted in this discussion was resolved in a November 2018 update, so it sounds like you may be running into another issue.

I've opened a support case on your behalf so that you can work 1:1 with a support engineer.

You should be hearing from someone soon.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.