Inability to replicate errors

Jul 28, 2020

Hey Everyone!

Occasionally, I will run into an issue where a stakeholder will review a course within Review 360 and say that a screen's audio is clipped at the beginning. I animate with Vyond if that matters at all. I will investigate this only to find that the audio within the animated video (the actual MP4 file) is perfectly in sync but when I go to Review 360 and preview the final product, sometimes the audio does clip within the first second or two. Frustratingly,  it doesn't do this consistently. 

Additionally, I've found similar issues in Review 360 with hover states where they will not reset as they should. This happens often but not consistently and I can't see anything in the triggers that would explain this.  

Has anyone else experienced this or know how to troubleshoot?

Thanks, Friends!

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Erin and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊 

Thanks for contacting us and sharing the issues your users are experiencing. Not being able to replicate consistently does introduce challenges.

Are the issues you are seeing limited to Review 360 or are they happening in your final published environment as well?

If you'd like us to take a look, then with your permission, please share your project file with our support engineers to investigate what's happening. You can share it privately by uploading it here. It will be deleted when troubleshooting is complete.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.