Is publishing to Review 360 the same as uploading a SCORM package to Review My E-learning.com?

May 08, 2019

Trying to get a handle on whether publishing to Review 360 is the same or similar to uploading a SCORM package to Review My E-learning or SCORM Cloud.

My impression is that while Storyline 360 publishes to Review 360 in either HTML5 or Flash formats, it doesn't include the additional information that would accompany a SCORM package created when using Publish to LMS.

I've seen some other posts where functionality worked in Review 360 but not when the course was loaded to the LMS. Looking to get a comfort level with how reliable Review 360 is when doing pre-delivery QA checks. We have no problem with continuing to use RMEL or SCORM Cloud, but would like to use a single site like Review 360 for reviews and pre-delivery QA if possible.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Chris,

Review 360 doesn't have the tracking, reporting capacity that a SCORM output has, so that could explain some of the differences you've seen mentioned. To ensure that tracking/reporting is set correctly per your LMS, you'll still ultimately want to test it in that environment.

Everything else should behave the same in terms of how the content plays back and is displayed. If you've run into something specific, I'd love to have our Support Team take a look and dig deeper with you! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.