Is Review down/not working?

Aug 23, 2023

Is anyone else having issues with Review 360? I have a stakeholder who can't get into the course with the review link. I have invited her using "Request Review" and enabled the option of not needing an articulate account to comment.

Can anyone help me trouble shoot this?

Jennifer

12 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Jennifer!

I am not seeing any other reports related to Review 360 not working, but I am happy to help make sure everything is working on your end!

Your stakeholder shouldn't need an Articulate account to comment, but they will need to enter an email to comment so that you can see who is making the comment. Additionally, if they've had an Articulate account in the past, then they will be prompted to sign in. If they don't want to sign in, then they can just use a different email address that is not associated with an Articulate account.

Please let me know if they're still running into this message!

Chishamiso Rowley

I am having the same exact problem.  I provide the review link to stakeholders.  but then, they are redirected to the main sign in page where they are directed to create an Articulate account.  This is happening even though I have selected the option to allow stakeholders to respond without an articulate account.  I came here looking for answers.  Does anyone know what to do about this?

Steven Benassi

Hi Desi!

It sounds like you've also hit a snag when trying to upload a course to Review 360. Sorry to hear that, but I'd be happy to assist!

Checking the Articulate Status page, I'm not seeing any incidents reported for Review 360. All systems are operational! Testing this on my end (Storyline 360 version 3.80.30988.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1) I was able to upload a sample course to Review 360 without issues.

If you're comfortable sharing one of the affected project files here in the discussion or privately through a support case, we'd be glad to take a closer look and determine what could be causing that behavior!