Jump to email notification comments directly + link to slides from comments

Jul 30, 2020

Hi Articulate team!

I have 2 questions:

1) I was wondering if it was possible to jump directly from the email notification to the comment, when I click on it in the email?
Now, whenever I click on a comment in the email, the Feedback page opens, but I see the top comment first - so I have to scroll for that specific comment.

2) Is it possible to jump from a slide in the "Feedback section" directly to the same slide in the "Review section"?
Now, whenever questions regarding a slide come up, I have to look for this slide in the training (Review section), to understand the question better - the picture alone in the Feedback section is not sufficient.

Looking forward to your feedback! Thanks and greetings from Austria, 

Sophie

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Sophie, 

I appreciate you taking the time to clearly describe what you'd like to see in Review 360! We currently have a feature request for improvements to notifications and feedback, and I will gladly add your comments to the report to share with our team.

While I don't have a timeframe, I'll be sure to update this discussion when any progress is made.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.