LMS Issues with Review Generated SCORM File

May 25, 2022

We're currently testing the "Export to LMS" feature in Review. We're trying to use this feature to generate a SCORM file from a single video.

Our LMS is presenting the following error, "You are trying to upload a .zip file that contains the following unsupported file types: gitkeep. Please upload a different file."

Are there any differences between the SCORM packaging via Review VS Rise/Storyline?

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi William, 

I did a quick test on my end, and I can confirm that I was able to export a published video from Review 360 and upload the output to an LMS. The exported course is attached for your reference. 

Have you tried testing this issue in SCORM Cloud so we can determine if the issue is specific to your LMS?  You can create a free account here, and this video shows how to use SCORM Cloud with your Articulate content: 

If you are able to replicate the behavior in SCORM Cloud, create a support case here to reach out to our support team for further assistance. 

Let me know how it goes!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Philip,

You'll only see the 'Export to LMS' option in Review 360 for videos that you published using Peek 360. In the screenshot below, you'll see this option become available for the projects that have the blue Peek 360 icon in the lower left of the thumbnail. 

For courses published in Storyline 360, Rise 360, and Studio 360, the 'Export to LMS' option will not be available since this can be done directly in the tool.