Missing Articulate 360 Projects

Jan 10, 2019

I have published several Storyline 360 projects to review.  Now, when I log into review, they are all missing.  Are these deleted after a certain amount of time?  How can I recover them?  Thank you.

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Judy,

Did you log into Articulate 360 and Review.articulate.com using the same Articulate ID? If you've published your files to Review, those are connected to your Articulate ID and should display there if logged in.

Any individual .story files are saved locally to the computer where you created them, so those you'd need to transfer to the new PC to open and edit in Storyline. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi, Andrea! Gerald is one of our fantastic Support Engineers. If you ever need one-on-one help with that team, they're just a click away. You can open a case right here!

Now, tell me more about what's going on. Are you missing Storyline 360 files? Those files should be saved somewhere on your local hard drive. Have you tried using the Windows search feature to locate those files?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.