Publishing lessons to Review 360 and publish to LMS.

Dec 18, 2023

Hi there, 

I have been struggling with Rise for over a week now with publishing lessons to Review 360 and to LMS, is there an issue going on? I have never experienced it being so so bad. It is stuck on "Connecting to Review 360..." or I get an error that says there was a problem, please try again later or doesn't load at all. 

The Internet connection is stable and nothing else changed, I was able to publish prior days. So what is happening?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Daria, 

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

I did a quick test on my end and I can confirm that I was able to publish Rise 360 courses successfully to Review 360, web, and LMS format. We're also not seeing this issue being reported by our other users, or in our Articulate status page.

Is this issue happening to all of your Rise 360 courses, even newly created ones, or is it isolated to a single Rise 360 course?

If all courses are affected, please ask your IT team to add the endpoints in this article to your network configuration's allowlist to see if this resolves the issue. 

If only one course is affected, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at why your course is not publishing properly.