Publishing Rise course to Review360 is creating a new item rather than new version of existing item

Apr 02, 2024

We need to be able to collaborate on a course in Rise, then publish a new version of the course to Review360 rather than a new course each time someone other than the original course creator publishes.

Is it possible to do that?  (And if not, WHY? We keep losing all of our momentum on course review when reviewers cannot see each others' comments or even their own comments from previous versions that were resolved in current versions because a collaborator who wasn't the original author publishes the new version.)

Review360 is such a great way to conduct course reviews and manage comments through each version, but these issues are wearing my team out.

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Mary!

Happy to help with this!

A previous update for Review 360 introduced a new feature allowing for collaborative publishing. Users can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. This enhancement allows multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Mary Aversa

Yesterday, I tried to move courses into Team folders from personal folders on Rise and Review, and the Move function would not work. I did discover that I could drag and drop them from personal to team folders. Today, I'm trying to publish a new version of a course to Review360 that I moved yesterday from personal to team, and it won't publish. I get a generic error saying, "Something went wrong." My colleague and I have each tried the same publish to Review on different browsers, and we both get the same error. It appears to only be happening with courses in our Team folders.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear you ran into this issue. We're currently not tracking any outages in Review 360 right now, so if you're still experiencing the behavior, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to see if this fixes the behavior. 

If the issue persists, please open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.