Remove version of course?

Apr 22, 2017

Is there a way to remove a version of a course uploaded erroneously? I uploaded a course over another course that already had comments. (I picked the wrong place from the list when publishing.) The comments are not on the new version. Okay. I'd like to delete that version, but don't see a way to do it. I figured I could just upload a new version of the correct course, but still the comments are not there. They are there if I go back to Version 7, before I made my mistake. Thankfully I have not shared this with the client yet, only a team member, but if I had then their comments would no longer be visible. This is alarming. Am I missing something? The ability to delete versions?

34 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hello Laurie,

Just in case Michael isn't subscribed to this discussion, feel free to use the Contact Me option in their profile to reference his set-up.

In the meantime, I'll do my best to help answer your question: How do you hide feedback that has been addressed or is no longer relevant in Review 360?

There are a few ways to do that, depending on your needs:

Let me know if any more questions pop up! Happy to chat further.

Jennifer Bircher

Hi all - I'm having a similar issue. I uploaded a revised version of the course in which I had duplicated a slide, made changes, and then removed the original slide. When I uploaded the new version, all comments from the original slide were gone (which makes sense). What I thought I could do is just delete the current version, make the updates directly to the same slide, then republish. However, I see there is not a way delete the current version and restore the previous version. Any advice? Thanks!

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Mona, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes! ✨

You can now hide and unhide versions of your project in Review 360 and also change which one will be the current version. The following sections of this article will give you additional information:

Kelly Auner

Hi Olivier,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community, and thank you for your feedback! We love to hear from our customers about what features will be helpful to them.

Here is how to hide a version of your course:

1. Open the project on your dashboard.
  2. Select the Version from the drop-down list at the top of the screen. (The current version of a project can’t be hidden.)
  3. Click the eye icon to hide that version. 

I hope this helps!