Review 360

Apr 08, 2024

Curious to know if others have experienced stability issues with Review 360? Reviewing the course works for me, but when sharing the link some functionality doesn't work for others. It's not consistent functionality, sometimes buttons won't work for some, or a next button. 

If there are others with this experience, any tips on resolution are appreciated!

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Barbry!

Sorry to hear your learners have run into trouble when viewing a Review 360 link!

To clarify, can the same issues be observed across multiple browsers, or is it local to one? Also, does this behavior occur with one specific Review 360 link, or multiple courses?

If you're comfortable sharing the .story file that was used for publishing, I'd be happy to take a closer look and test it on my end! Feel free to upload a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

Steven Benassi

Hi Barbry!

Thanks for following up!

Great move on opening a support case! I see that it has been received by our senior support engineers. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be getting in touch with you shortly.

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.