Review 360 audio delay

Mar 31, 2022

When reviewing content in review 360 there seems to be a delay of anywhere between 2 to 10 seconds before the audio plays. All animation starts instantly, but the audio is delayed on every slide. Please could someone advise if we are doing something wrong? Thanks

10 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Hilary!

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing audio delays when publishing from Storyline to Review 360. Happy to help with this!

Testing the behavior on my end (64-bit Storyline 360 version 3.83.31444.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1), I did not detect any audio delay when viewing my course on Review 360.

It would be helpful to take a closer look at the .story file that's giving you trouble. Would you be comfortable sharing a copy here in the discussion or privately through a support case?

We'll delete it from our system as soon as troubleshooting is finished!

Jose Tansengco

Hi Heather, 

Happy to help!

If you're experiencing the audio delay in Review 360 when listening to the course audio while connected to a wireless/Bluetooth headset, there's a possibility that the issue might be hardware related. As a troubleshooting step, please ask your reviewer to try using the computer's speakers, connecting a wired headset, or using a different wireless headset to troubleshoot the behavior. 

If the issue persists even after trying other audio devices to listen to the course audio, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.

Eric Santos

Thanks for confirming what caused the audio issue on your end, Heather! I'm happy to hear that, and I hope a new headset or speaker will do the trick.

Just a quick note that replying via email includes your signature here, so you are welcome to edit the post and remove that information if you wish.

Enjoy the rest of your day! 🎉