Review 360: Comment / Annotate

Nov 13, 2023

Hi there

This question is related to the following blog entry: Review 360: Invite Stakeholders to Review Content - E-Learning Heroes (articulate.com)

Is it possible for stakeholders who want to review a course to not only comment but annotate (highlighting passages, etc.) in a course?

In the above-mentioned blog entry, it says "We recommend encouraging stakeholders to sign in with an Articulate ID for the best experience." What does "for the best experience mean"? Would for example annotating be possible if they had an Articulate ID? 

Thanks for your answer!

Best, 

Sara

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Sara,

Thanks for reaching out; I'm happy to help! Annotating comments in Review 360 is not currently possible, but we're tracking requests for such a feature, so I'll make sure our report is updated with your voice. Here's a look at how we prioritize such ideas! We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it to our feature roadmap

Regarding your other question on what the article meant by the "best experience," users who are signed in with an Articulate ID in Review 360 won't be able to annotate their comments, but they'll be able to enjoy features such as seeing badges for unread comments and changing their email notification settings.

If you require any further information, please let me know!