Review 360 Finish Button

Sep 17, 2019

How do you all have reviewers let the developer know the review is complete?

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Michelle and Wendy,

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 77, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the features we've included: 

• Send and track requests for stakeholder reviews and mark review completed

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

3 Replies
Wendy Farmer

Hi Michelle

Because there can be so many conflicting comments against a slide I ask the client to nominate a 'reviewer' who will have the final say. They go through all the comments and make a comment as to whether it should be actioned or not.  I only take his/her comment as the final and I ask them to email me when they have done that.

But yes, a Finish Button might be good too!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Michelle,

I'm glad that Wendy was able to pop in and share how she handles this task and I hope others in the community chime in as well.

We do have an open feature that we are tracking specific to having a way for the reviewer to indicate they have completed their review.

I'm adding this conversation and your idea to the report and we'll be sure to update you here when we have any information to share.

Kelly Auner

Hi Michelle and Wendy,

I have some great news to share! We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 77, we've included important fixes and new features.

One of the features we've included: 

• Send and track requests for stakeholder reviews and mark review completed

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you need additional help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.