Review 360 is back up but now asks "Enter Password"

May 13, 2021

Now that Review 360 is back up, we are still seeing the issue where anyone we send the Share link to is being asked:

Enter Password

Enter a password to view this course. If you don't know it, ask the person who shared it with you.

And displays a password field. This is new and prevents people from actually accessing the course that was shared unless you have an Articulate 360 account.

3 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Alexandra,

I'm glad to hear Review 360 is up and running for you, but it's odd that you see a password required. Since you mention this issue existed before, can you check to see that you have this box unchecked under the Share tab?

If it is, and you still see a password required, connect with our support engineers, and they can lend a hand!

Alexandra Ryan

It just started to have this issue today when articulate went down and then still was asking for this after Review 360 came back up, so yes it was "happening" before but meaning starting today. That check box is NOT selected and never has been since we share our courses widely with customers for review/approval prior to publishing final.

Lauren Connelly

Hello Alexandra!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still running into this issue. I've tested a few Review links on my end, and I'm not asked for a password anymore now that Review 360 is back up and running. Do you see this behavior in multiple browsers? Also, are you seeing this with a specific course or multiple courses?

Thank you for your help in troubleshooting this issue!